Friday, February 20, 2009

So cut my wrist and Black my eyes/ I got purpose once again

Currently Listening: Hawthorne Heights - Ohio is for lovers

Hello fellas! how old are ya?? hehehe! this semester was very pressured with every surveys and in a road there's always a seminar. So i can't update my blog weekly or even daily. .. hirap mag-ingles!! sige tagalog nalang, hehehe! Puro poetry lang ginagawa ko ngaun, tsaka weekly kapag umuuwi ako sa Mt.view, maghapong tutok sa computer at nagpopoto shop tas partneran mo pa ng Escape the Fate music. Swak talaga ang weekend. Here are one of my poetry:


Im stifled from this solitude world
To anguish the precious charming girl
Im poisoned from her dainty eyes
Where the harlequin and serene hears collide

Im drowned from the ocean of liers
Where myth fades to legends
You've kissed me ghastly
but a heroine supposedly

The years have passed
and I finally looked into her eyes
Our utmost love have passed
and vanished with the last drop of blood

My zealous charming girl
Im missed you veraciously
The wicked witch was there
and I wish for your homely stare

Is this the beginning of our fairy tale
or the ending of our bad story
The rain will pour it all
and all your dreams are non-sense at all


XOXO Paulboron

1 comment:

leroy said...

woot! it's been a while,ah. :D

xD