Thursday, March 4, 2010

Superficial Sympathy

Currently Listening: Alesana - Annabel


They said, Life is unfair and disease is a traitor ones. And when it's time, our very God tick your clock. It's your fate to fall from your knees...

Sympathy, is a word you can offer to ones who left behind of dying love ones. But as a Nurse, you must be a monument that they can dance to, I mean you wouldn't show sympathy to those relatives that create a sea of tears and symphony of countless cries. How I wish this won't happen to me when my time is up.But my support to them is superficial, I can't establish a wall of barbarian instead quesy. In this piece of time, my mandible is still shakin' and I see a realm of butterflies falling over her, a sign of blessed body needs a call.

As I warth my hands, I feel a coldness of limb and think.... Is this what I want to be for the rest of my life before I leave this world? There's nothing left of me but guilt. I just want to be mediocre, as simple as it seems. This turned me like a harlequin shit, a senseless being bounty of awful memories, I want a brawl with you. This cloth insults me and remain bogus.

No one knows but our good God can tell when is the verdict, sternum starting to collapse and hex by witch-like creature. Begging for forgiveness is the (only) way through other's hearts and it's happening right under our nose. Take a deep breathe and take the illumination from above. Death is a unpredictable event, it's not easy as it seems. Enjoy the life that gave to us from above...


XOXO Paulboron

No comments: