Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Empty Princess of the Scars

Currently Listening: Alesana - All Night Dance Parties in the Underground Place


......Inspired by the previous Tragedy.......

I thought you're strong enough little princess
I knew that, put your arms on my chest
Sufferings is not your punishment
Instead the big part of it is seeking accomplishments

Have a good view in life sweet princess
Make the skies smiling down on you
Even they mislead you
Don't give up, Cheer up and Live life

Mistakes are always there silent princess
Don't hesitate to scream it out loud
Be yourself, vanquish those negative thoughts
Fears should vanish in many ways

All night long i'll sing and dance with you
My sweet princess
Tell me if you can trust me and kiss you
Miseries will be last tonight

XOXO Paulboron

No comments: